The mission of our church is summarized in a single sentence: CenterPoint Christian Fellowship exists to see unchurched people become disciples of Jesus Christ.
The spiritual transformation of Northern Nevada and the Mountain West through the power of Jesus Christ
- Evangelism occurs primarily in relational contexts in family, work, neighborhood, and community settings and secondarily in outreach events that are easily accessible to seekers
- God’s Word is consistently and relevantly taught in corporate worship, small groups, classes, personal discipleship, and through creative activities.
- Performing Arts are honored and utilized to the glory of God in a fashion relevant and accessible to seekers
- Community life in the church family is so honored that division and gossip are confronted quickly, clearly, and resolved in accordance with Biblical principles of fellowship and conflict resolution
- Spiritual gifts discovery and utilization are essential aspects of discipleship for every believer
- Ministry programs and activities are started, led, and grown by gifted men and women from the church family
- Support ministries are led by people with serving gifts. These people are regularly honored and affirmed
- Pastoral staff model ministry values of team, affirmation, and excellence through their teaching and relating with the church family
- We honor those God has gifted and called to authority. Those in authority exercise their leadership with humility and grace as servant-leaders
- Stewardship of God’s financial resources is practiced, modeled, and taught with passion and clarity